How can daily use products impact our health in a negative way?
It wasn't something I really thought about before I came across this tribe of Live Clean mums and dads. Who could have thought that the indoor air, in the safety of our homes, was more toxic and had more impact on the family's health, than the air outside?
Take the humble action of washing up your dinner dishes after a family meal.
Take into consideration that many of these contain phosphates that also damage the eco system. They disrupt not only us humans, but the wildlife that come into contact with them when we are finished with the water and flush it into the waterways. Have you ever wondered why we are seeing 3 headed frogs and fish with cancers?
I used to be so upset about this - I would regularly get on my soap-box. I couldn't believe that the governments and the regulatory bodies let the big manufacturers get away with it! Yet, it’s a well-documented fact that there are more than 80,000 chemicals in what we use on a daily basis, that have not been tested for human safety.
Nowadays I am much more chilled....they don't listen and I wasn't about to let them take away my peace. So I just do what we can all do - and that's walk away from those uncaring, profit driven conglomerates and spend our money with those companies that have our best interests at heart.
That’s where my ‘one stop safe shop’ comes in!'
Do some research for yourself or find someone who already has, send me a message if you want to know more, and make safe choices for you, your family, your fur babies and the planet.
We can all do our bit, and we have to think of the next generation and what effects they will have to deal with down the line. Find out which ingredients to avoid by asking for the Free Report.
Until the next time.
Contact me through my Facebook pages Jans One Stop Shop and I am Jan Morris
Be blessed, get some rest and thrive! It’s great to be alive!
Hello - this is Jan, I have been a part of this Live Clean community for over 15 years and have noticed over the years that our family seems to be healthier than many around us....so much so that in all the time we have lived in Australia, we have never registered with a doctors surgery. So I feel it could be helpful to others for me to pass on what we have learned through this 'one stop safe shop'